Willliam J C…, Home Seller in Aston, PA

Hi, how I put all of the home facts on here, is there a template? Do I have to pay?

Asked by Willliam J Coccagna, Aston, PA Wed Sep 26, 2012

Answers

3
Hi William, Annette gives a great answer below, except for one thing -- in OUR market place, the listings DO come from the MLS via ListHub in most cases. Your options are: list with a Realtor, contact Trulia and see if they offer a FSBO account. Sign up with ListHub.

I wouldn't be so focused on Trulia. Something like 96% of homebuyers find their homes via the MLS.

There are flat-fee FSBO services that will put your home on the MLS, but the you open yourself up to all the disclosure laws and liability that goes along with selling your home on your home. I've heard it described like this -- would you try to operate on yourself? No. You would go to the appropriate specialist/surgeon. Same idea goes here. I'm assuming this is a fairly large asset for you. Don't you want it sold for the most money in the quickest amount of time? I work 10+ hours, 6 or 7 days a week at making this a science.

If you are an attorney or former realtor, maybe you'll be ok. But even attorneys hire me!

If you want to investigate further, I believe http://www.byowner.com is one. Also reddot realty out of Florida. Jennifer is the broker. Best of luck to you!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://Kurfiss.com
William,
That's a great question and one that you really need to take seriously.
Here's what Trulia has to say regarding your question:
-
"Trulia receives this listing from ListHub, a third party listing provider. As part of Trulia's syndication agreement with ListHub, Trulia has agreed to limit data edits on core fields (e.g. price and status) specified by ListHub.
-
What this means, in English. Any data that influences value, (bedrooms, date of construction, SF, water front, garage, etc) can not be corrected......by you or the real estate professional. Further, you should understand the data displayed DOES NOT COME FROM THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE.
-
In response to your question, "How do I put ALL the home facts?"
Answer: You can not.
It sounds like you are trying to sell your house yourself,
and you haven't a clue:
Even Realtors do not work from a template; there are differences in every transaction;
It was easy; everyone would be doing it.