Peggy, Home Buyer in Wright, WY

Hi MaryAnn Morris, Yes it is a 1971 mobile home doublewide with a pretty large backyard. Park has big pool &

Asked by Peggy, Wright, WY Sat Mar 29, 2008

clubhouse. It is the Greenfield Mobile Home Estate located at 400 Greenfield Dr., El Cajon.As I mentioned before our lot rent is now $948 and we would like to sell in about a year. Meanwhil we are gradually making our home more appealing, we just painted the inside, put a beautiful kitchen door with a window. What do you or your experts think we could sell it for? At least an idea. Please don't say $25.000.

Peggy

Answers

2
put it on a trailer and take in with you to your new house
put it in the backyard
when friends and relatives come to visit
they will have a place to stay
not a good time to sell
just an idea

anyways

good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 29, 2008
Peggy,
I hate to discourage you but in the market right now you would be very fortunate to get 25,000. I'm selling a 1989 Manufactured home for 48,000, well I should say trying to sell. Because of that I have been watching the market and the pricing ranges from 10,000-150,000 but the ones that go for the least are the mobiles. My next door neighbors (and friends) had an older mobile they gave it away, and still had trouble finding someone to take it.

Sorry to be a downer but my suggestion is if you can wait, then wait til the market goes back up, then you should be able to get what you want out of it.