Samantha Fri…,  in Saugerties, NY

Hi, I'm looking for a realtor to give me a CMA in Saugerties, NY yet every one I contact does not get back to

Asked by Samantha Friedman, broker/owner, Saugerties, NY Mon May 12, 2008

me. We would be selling sometime in the future and I want to develop a relationship with one now. Are there any serious realtors out there who want to gain clients, not just quick sales?

Answers

7
Hi Sam,
I'm an associate broker with Coldwell Banker Village Green. I'm right near you in Woodstock, and I'd be happy to do a CMA for you. I have clients I've been working with for over four years, so as you can see I am happy to be supportive and let YOU decide when the time is right for you. Please feel free to email me at lisa.halter@coldwellbanker.com, or call me at 845-679-2255 x119.
Hi Samantha,
I am an associate broker with the #1company in residential sales in Ulster County - Westwood Metes & Bounds Realty. I am one of the strongest agents and work out of the Woodstock office and concentrate on Woodstock, Saugerties, Olive & Shandaken markets. I have all the data to do a very complete and serious CMA for you. I work full time and take my work very seriously and treat you with respect & give your home the same attention & caring as if it were my own!
Please contact me to set up an appointment to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best
Joan Capria
845-417-8550
Hi Samantha,
I would be happy to me with you at your home and do a CMA for you. I grew up in the Saugerties area and know it very well. Just give me a call at 845-336-6100 or email tgalvin@hotmail.com to make an appointment that fits your schedule.

Tracy Galvin
Mid Hudson Valley Realty Corp.
Hi Samantha,

I am a "serious" realtor with Win Morrison Realty in Kingston. I would be happy to provide you with a CMA. Why don't you give me a call 845-389-6233 or email me at Lindsay@realtordubois.com and we can discuss your property and set a time to view it.
Lindsay DuBois
Licensed R.E. Associate Broker
http://www.realtordubois.com
845-399-1144 x527
I would be happy to refer you to some active and attentive Realtors in Saugerties...contact me offline at Gail@GailGladstone.com
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
Hi Sam
I would be happy to help you out. My daughter and I work as a realtor team- giving our clients the highest level of service. We have heard this complaint before and can not answer honestly as to why the Realtors you have contacted have not gotten back to you. We can not speak for others. Our goal is to provide our clients with two realtors, at your service- With a smile. We would happily supply you with a complimentary- free CMA. Email us at UlsterHomes@yahoo.com- We look forward to helping you!
Yes there are lots of serious realtors!!! If you would like to call me to discuss your home, I can align you with the right person. 203-324-9600