Lorraine Fio…,  in East Norriton, PA

Hi, I have a fully furnished 1 br/1bth, 1st floor end unit condo in Davis Woods (Davis Rd. & McGregor blvd.)

Asked by Lorraine Fioravanti, East Norriton, PA Fri Jan 2, 2009

that I'm interested in selling. It's PERFECT for people who can't take steps and want to be 5 minutes from the Sanibel Causeway. I'm looking for an excellent realtor who has a list of potential buyers to list my unit. I called several, but it seems that the market is so bad that some realtors rather not even get the listing. If you are interested and think you may have what it takes to get this sold by summer, please email me your credentials, website link and any other information at lorrainefior@yahoo.com. Although only ONE Realtor can list my home, I look forward to a buyer's agent making commission off the sale as well! http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/16881-Davis-Rd-APT-212/453…
Thank you in advance for your interest! Lorraine Fioravanti

Answers

4
I would like to know more about the unit, please send photos and what your asking price is.
Jon Jaeger, e-mail jongabie@sbcglobal.net.
Hi Lorraine,

Just read your question and was wondering if you might be interested in selling your property privately? My wife and I have been looking for a place on Davis Road. How much are you asking/looking to get for the property?

You can reach me at casecosting@gmail.com.

Kind regards,
Randy
You are welcome to send it to Neil@Hope4HomeBuyers.org. We will be happy to sell your home and you can get some excellent exposure. I will place it on 43 other websites for you and make a recorded tour as well as placing a professional mortgage sign on the property. I will offer pre-qualification to all who call on the property to prepare them for purchase and you will receive a report each week of any prospects interested in your property. If you are interested, please contact me. I offer the financing for this web site and I offer this service free to "For sale by Owners" and Realtors selling their listings. Take a look at the site, call the extentions and tell me what you think. I look forward to working with you.
Cathryn Blair-Bennett
First Capital Lending Corp
Fort Myers, Florida
239-645-3795
cblairbennett@FirstCapLend.com http://www.Hope4HomeBuyers.org
Hi Lorraine,

Season is upon us it's important for you to list your condo soon to gain exposure! As the Broker of Pfeifer Realty Group, we have outstanding agents that will do an excellent job for you. Please visit our website to learn about our credentials. One Realtor in our office has great experience with properties in your area. Please use our website contact form if you would like more information.