Home Selling in New York>Question Details

Tony Petkova, Home Seller in New York

Hi, I hava e flat and want to sell it.Can`t find how to publish my property.How to advertice ?

Asked by Tony Petkova, New York Fri Mar 23, 2012

Thanx a lot to everyone ...
I`ll think about your offers.

Tony Petkova
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 23, 2012
You will have more success listing with a professional real estate agent. We have the means to have a broad reach and get more people through the door, which translates to a higher sales price in a shorter amount of time. Although you save money on the sales commission when you try to sell on your own, a large percentage of people end up being unsuccessful and finding an agent after wasted time has past.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 23, 2012
Please call Erika at 917-335-8569 for assistance. I would be happy to help you with the advertising. Good luck.
If you are trying to do a FSBO, I would opt for th NY Time since Trulia does not allow end users at this time to upload listings on their own.

Read: Sellers: Remove the Biggest Obstacle to Selling Your Apartments in Manhattan

Please feel free to reach out to me if I can assist you. I am also a licensed appraiser in NY State so I have the ability to rebut a low appraisal, check for inconsistencies and ensure a more secure footing to a successful close.

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ ASsociate Broker
Rutenberg Realty NYC

Just hire me and you will definitely see the advantages of having a brokerage company that spend a lot of money in advertising. Each agent in our company have an unlimited budget of advertising paid by the company to conduct sales. There is no such things like small package for a type of property based on selling price. :).

Feel free to contact me for more detail and i will get you a package that can show you the diverse types of marketing we use to advertise the properties we sell.

Warmest Regards,

Raoul Sodogandji
Global Market Specialist
Licensed Salesperson

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com
Hi Tony,

That's a great question. There are websites devoted to helping people sell their own homes, but you should also be aware that the millionaire founder of one of those sites actually used my real estate company, BOND New York to sell his condo for more than he thought it was worth. I wrote about this a while ago, and you can read about it here:

There are plenty of reasons people look to sell their own homes, but for best results, a professional is the way to go. If you've ever tried to fix your own car or make your own home renovations, this idea is even clearer.

I would be happy to help speak to you about your needs.

Bruno J. Navarro
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
BOND New York Properties, LLC
1776 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10019
212.804.8948 mobile
270.675.9195 fax
The best thing to do to acheive the highest price is hire a professional real estate agent. The reach both locally and internationally cannot compare to what you could do yourself. Having over 10,000 local agents able to bring customers as opposed to the approximately 3-500 you might reach is of utmost importance - remember only about 10% of the agents will actually have customers looking for apartments in your price range and neighborhood. Insted of reaching 30-50 agents with customers listing it with a reputable company you can reach over 1000 agents to bring you customers in your apartments price range and neighborhood. Feel free to call for any advice.
Fern Hammond EVP Halstead Property LLC 212 381 3270
If you are looking to post it on this site--If you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Leave that up to your Realtor, but help them with the process. Have your Realtor work up a good property flyer and send it to you in a .pdf format so you can send it to everyone you know and ask them to send it to everyone they know. Step two, have a bunch printed up in color, leave some on the kitchen counter for when people look at the home. Then take a few with you EVERYWHERE you go, grocery, laundry, church, leave a trail behind you leading back to your home. Good luck,
Hire a broker who is experienced and can do an excellent job maximizing your return by selling your property. I volunteer. Call me, Maggie Hopp, CEO HOPP PROPERTY LLC 212 947 0578
Hello Tony,

It would help if you let me know the city or zip code where your property is. Different sites and publications work best depending on the zip. NYC is in a unique setting, for example. But best to work with a broker who will be able to guide you through your selling process. Hope you find the one that will work in your best interest. If it is in Manhattan, let me know if you want to go that route and I would painlessly assist you through the yet arduous process...my info below. Good luck!

Warmest regards,

Zita Alvarez Lo
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Bus 212-350-2825
Cell 917-656-8112

205 East 42nd Street, 6th floor
New York, NY 10017
That's one of the functions of a Realtor. We have access to places that as a consumer, you do not.

Want to get it sold? Hire a REaltor.
Mr. Petkova
As agent we do all the advertisement and it will cost you nothing, we only get paid when your flat is sold let us do all the work, answer the phone and screen buyers. Fajardo 347-932-0609
Hello Tony,
If you plan on selling your property yourself, you can publish it on craigslist.com, the NY Times (paper or on-line) FSBO.com, etc. For ideal results, work with a broker so that your property gets the best price and the most expansive exposure. They will get your listing on all of the real estate search engines, multiple listing site and the entire community of agents, brokers and direct buyers. Manhattan brokers "co-broke" so that no matter who the buyer is working with, they will have access to information about your property. Find someone you feel comfortable with, who will treat your property as a priority, will communicate with you, negotiate for you, facilitate the transaction right through to the closing and someone you'll be happy to shake hands with when the deal is over.

Robin Maffei, M.A.
Real Estate Salesperson, Realtor®
Professional Organizer
Fenwick Keats Real Estate
2244 Broadway
New York, NY 10024
B: 212 579-6973
C: 917 613-3176
F: 212 579-0671
Hi, Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. Anything listed here has to be listed with an agent. You can try Craigslist, forsalebyowner.com, and other sites like that.