crazycare4, Renter in Poughkeepsie, NY

Hi I am in need of finding a reputable home buying business in my area, Hudson valley New York.

Asked by crazycare4, Poughkeepsie, NY Thu Aug 8, 2013

I'm getting divorced and the home needs to be sold quickly. The mortgage payments have fallen behind but it is not in foreclosure proceedings yet. It has a small mortgage on it, less than 60,000 and then a private loan to a family member and we want to just get him paid as well. The home needs some repairs that we just can't do because of finances and want to sell as is and quickly. If someone could steer us to someone reputable I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Answers

2

I'm really sorry to hear about the situation you're in. The whole situation sound incredibly stressful for you and your family.

My company may be able to help you sell or possibly save your home before foreclosure set in.

Feel free to either give me a call, or visit our web site to determine what options are available for you.

You have my best wishes for your future.

Take care,

George Stroud

Westchester Real Estate Service

We'll Help You Buy, Sell or Save Your Home

http://www.WestchesterRES.com

914-595-2634
crazycare4, home buying businesses make money by under-paying for houses. If it's worth $100,000; they'll pay $80,000. Maybe. Perhaps $70,000.

If you're underwater with the house, then, you really are out of luck. But if you're above water, get it listed with a good agent, price it a little under the market for a quick sale, and pay off your family.

Mack McCoy,

That's a pretty generalized statement and mostly false. My company does not make low-ball offers or underpay home sellers. We even pay the seller's closing fees.

Would it be fair for me to say that real estate brokers and agents are only interested in getting as much money as they can from home sellers by charging exorbitant commissions and neglecting to inform sellers about the closing fees?

Please stop making judgments in my industry based on HGTV shows.

George Stroud

Westchester Real Estate Services
http://www.WestchesterRES.com
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013