Home Selling in Philadelphia>Question Details

dazaler4, Renter in Pittsburgh, PA

Hi, I am in need of a 4 bedroom single family section8 house in Monroe County. My mother just move to Long pond and I want to be close to her

Asked by dazaler4, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Dec 15, 2013

As possible I just got a new section8 voucher in Monroe County and I need something fast and safe for my children. No PCP please I went there and did not like the set up and the yard space is too small. Well water is a most.please is there someone out there that can help us.

Help the community by answering this question:


you can search for a Realtor in that are on this site. If you need me to help, call me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 17, 2013
Call on a local realtor in your area. They will help you with your real estate needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer