Home Selling in Collierville>Question Details

, Other/Just Looking in

Hi All - how long does a house priced around $235,000 in Collierville typically stay on the market?

Asked by , Wed Oct 17, 2007

Answers

8
Thank you for your question, the days on market may vary by location. I could answer your question better if I knew the property address in question. It is best for you to obtain a Comparative Market Analysis from a Realtor, such as myself. Best Wishes!
Depends on location, condition and value of the house.
Hi Justin, I think it also depends on the location and the condition of the property not just the market now. I just sold one in Collierville for $235,000 in less than 60 day's. Jon
Web Reference: http://www.joncmoss.com
This question seems to have been answered - but it is still up ?- so are there anymore questions regarding your mom's home in Collierville or did your agent get it sold?-the economy has taken a dive since then but it is looking up now , with Spring coming and the Best Schools in Tennessee here in Collierville !
take care
Web Reference: http://www.PattyEveritt.com
Thanks for the responses! I was actually asking for my mom who is selling her home. It's been for sale for awhile and I honestly have my doubts on her realtor (it's his part time job - i didn't find that out until recently). Anyway, I've tried to figure out how long houses stay on the market in the collierville area but haven't had much luck.
Justin
Have you posted befpre? Your name sounds familiar...
Your question I think would be best answered by a local Realtor.

Any answers you receive from this post should be viewed in consideration of:
1. Market knowledge - do the posters know your local market)
2. Property knowledge - have the posters seen your home (physically)?
3. Situation - do they know your need to sell, timing, reasons, etc.?

Justin, I recommend talking with a Realtor. There are many variables that would affect your situation. In My local market, I just completed a report...listing times for the last quarter ranged from 0 days to 300 days, the average listing time was 65 days....so you see, where your home would fall, I haven't a clue.

Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
It looks like around 75 days for the $235,000 price range. Are you working with anyone in particular?
Justin,
There is no email to contact you privately in your profile, I have a personal interest. Please email me at carriecrowell@kw.com with more information
Web Reference: http://carriecrowell.com