danfarran, Other/Just Looking in

Hello there, What is the average days on market for this area of Pittsburgh? 15220?

Asked by danfarran, Tue Aug 21, 2007

Answers

2
Dan - I looked at houses that sold in September and October 2008 in all price ranges for zip code 15220. The average time on the market from listing date to contract date is 90 days. 81 days is the median. There were 26 home transactions during this time period. Feel free to e-mail me if you need more information: eric.thompson@pittsburghmoves.com
Dan,
Your question covers a broad area. What price range? How many number of bedrooms? There are many factors to consider, especially with the current state of the mortgage industry. I can give you a very generic answer if you can give me a few more details. However, having an agent visit your home to create a personalized comparative market analysis will provide you with the most accurate information.