Adrienne Zap…, Both Buyer and Seller in Lanoka Harbor, NJ

Hello i need to sell my house very quickly and need advice. Any ideas or any realtors here willing to help me sell fast??

Asked by Adrienne Zappia, Lanoka Harbor, NJ Mon Nov 4, 2013

It is a 1320 sq ft ranch. 3 beds 1. 5 bath, 100x100 lot. taxes only 3400. located in lanoka harbor, NJ

Answers

11
Adrienne,

My partner and I are aggressive marketers of our client's homes.
This year our average days on market has been 25% less than the average agents and we get an average 97% of listing price vs 93% average of agents in our area. We even have an office in Forked River that my partner is based out of. I think we could be the agents you are looking for, we'd be happy to sit with you and show how we do things different.

Curtis Lee / Eileen Murphy
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
Main office: 609-597-6464
Forked River office:609-693-1055
Call us direct on my cell: 609-709-2866
Info@MurphyLeeTeam.com

*Based on stats from JerseyShoreMLS & MLT production year to date.
If your home is listed with another broker this is not intended as a solicitation of that listing.
Web Reference: http://murphyleeteam.com
You should contact the leading listing agents in your area and let them tell you what your house is worth in todays market then tell you what a quick sale cash value is. See if you can sell at it and if not they should assess how long it will take to sell your home based on your market.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Sell your home faster with private investor. We offer a no hassle, no obligation cash offer on your home or commercial property. Visit http://www.distressed-property-solution.com for more details.

-----
Lucas Properties
http://www.distressed-property-solution.com
We buy houses, lands, & commercial buildings with cash.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Adrienne,
I understand you want to sell your home, well right now it’s a great time. I am license in two states New York and New Jersey. In New Jersey I work for Churchill Corporate Services who specializes in relocation short term, so I deal with fortune 100, fortune 1000, relocation companies, international clients, and insurance companies who ask me to help them find homes to rent or buy. We have a great program for home owners and if you are interested in moving forward, please provide me with the best number and time to call. I look forward hearing from you.

Hector De La Cruz
Realtor Associate NY and NJ
Nest Seekers INTERNATIONAL
Manhattan • LIC • Brooklyn • Miami • Hamptons • International
415 Madison Avenue
Ny, Ny 10017
O + 212.252.8772
C + 973.986.3903
F + 212.252.9347
IF YOU NEED TO SELL FAST THE PRICE AND CONDITION OF YOUR HOME WILL TELL YOU HOW FAST YOU WILL GET A GOOD OFFER FROM A FUTURE BUYER . I would be happy to sit down with you and price your home that will make you happy . Robert Genovese from Elite team realty call me at 609 618-1545 I am also a resident of lanoka harbor 08734
Hire the best agent you can find, price your home correctly and let the market --- and your agent --- work.

Good luck to you!
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Check out several REALTORS, and then check their online presence. Check their listings, do they offer maximum pictures & virtual tours? Buyers often start the search online, so this is crucial.
Discuss your concerns with your current agent. Most major brokerages advertise online with all the major listing aggregators and I doubt all they do is print ads. I would make sure your home is priced right for your market and the condition of the house. You can call other local agents to do a market analysis but I would suggest you ask the current listing agent for one as well as a trend report. the market may have changed or you may be priced too high. Good luck with your sale.
A good resource is http://www.city-data.com. You can ask for a referral there and a private party will often give you a good recommendation. Agents are not allowed to self-advertise there. So unlike here, you won't get 20 agents responding to your question with a marketing blitz trying to drum up business.
You have many agencies in Toms River that can help you. A quick Google search should do the trick. I wouldn't solicit an agent in a public forum such as this. Agents who refer other agents take a large fee, and you don't want the agent selling your home having to pay 30% to some agent who saw your post on Trulia and made a quick phone call. It could adversely affect his motivation and level of service.

Find your own agent directly. Do not accept a referral.
ok thanks that helps. i need someoen who will market it hardcore for me!
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
If you contact me I can email you some tips on selecting the right realtor to help you sell your home. I can also recommend you a realtor in Toms River.
oops dec 2013
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
ok i am currently listed with remax and my listign is up decemeber 20134. they do nothign to market besides print ads which are a thing of the past in my book. all they use is home shopper .
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013