Home Selling in Miami>Question Details

martinz2525, Home Owner in Boca Raton, FL

Hello........how would I find the value of land alone of property I'm selling? 2850 sw 32 ct (33133)

Asked by martinz2525, Boca Raton, FL Sat Mar 16, 2013

Answers

10
The land is assessed by Miami Dade County at $35,941.00. I don't know the reasons for the question (land value alone), but I would LOVE to talk to you about this property if you are planning to sell. The current market value of the property considering there are no liens, fines and/or violations is a lot more than the County assessment.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
PROPERTY IS CLEAR............SELLING BY OWNER.
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
Hello, this is Maria D Diaz from Coldwell Banker, (3056390445) My email is marilindiaz@gmail.com
Send me an email or a text message if you would like I help you. Good luck and best regards Maria D
Diaz
Hello Martin, I sell lots, is this one zoned residential or commercial? Do you have knowledge of where the utilties are: are they on-site? just to-site or off-site? Is it platted & zoned and was there ever a building improvement on this lot? or has it been vacant land all along? With these answers and some further communications from you and my research I can give you a v good estimate of value, no obligations.
If you're looking for a Competitive Market Study with no listing we charge $150. If you list with me there's no charge.
Is the lot currently listed with a real estate broker? If yes, who? If not are you loking to get it listed on the marklet and more importantly get is sold!
If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And please also send your email address and phone number, I'll be excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.
James, trust me, it will be worth to hire a Realtor to do the work, if you check the area, you will find I sold 3 duplexes there recently (I can email you the full MLS sheets) and will close another one on Tuesday, my Clients are looking for more. Please free to contact me via my profile.
Martin, If you asking about the value of land alone is because you are looking for something call re-built. In the event this is you case and you want to change property zoning like from single family home to duplex you can do it. As soon as you apply for a loan, them your bank/lender is going request an appraisal (paid by you) and it give the exactly price including land and building.
Right now in that area is around $30,000
Need help......305 519-3199
Dear Martin,

As others advised, the county assessed value might be far from the real, current market value.
I am working with the client who has a property Midtown Miami, also land only, house would be demolished. Based on county assessment his property estimates at 110k and he just recently got an offer from local developer for 400k! All due to the surrounding developments and changes in the area.
I would be happy to assist you getting top dollars for the property. Please kindly contact me at 305.877.2880 or email me at meg@viviendarealtors.com. I have a large portfolio of property companies, small residential developers, large retailers, commercial agents, businesses, self-builders, builders, property companies and professional property investors. I can bring various buyers and get you the most money out of your land.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Meg Sahdala
Vivienda Realty

E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
http://www.MyPieceOfParadise.com
If you are asking about the land that comes with a property you are selling, by looking at the public records for the tax appraisal in your county. There it will say the portion of the taxes valued for the property (house,trailer, manufactured, etc) and the portion of the value for the land only.

If you only have empty land at the moment, then like other have said, contact a local realtor to help you determine value.
Hello Martin,

You can gauge an estimate on land value from the county property appraiser's website.

This is not true "land value", as one value is country appraiser and another is what the market asks for.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres
AF Realty,LLC
Pabtorres@aol.com
786-205-6988
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
The best way to sell your property is to hire a real estate agent. He, she would do a market analysis and will estimate the value for your property.

Margarita E. Postovit
Realtor-Associate
CDPE, Chase Priority Partner
The Keyes Company Realtors
Florida’s Real Estate Leader since 1926
6850 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Direct: 786-738-3442
Fax: 305-492-7638
E-mail: mpkeyesco@yahoo.com
Website: http://MargaritaPostovit.Keyes.com
THANKS,
JAMES
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
The best way would be to speak with a Realtor. You could also have it professionally appraised.