Zoryana, Home Buyer in Fairfield, CT

Hello, We are family of 4, looking for a starter home in Fairfield, CT. Is it possible to find anything under $400k?

Asked by Zoryana, Fairfield, CT Sun Sep 27, 2009

Answers

7
Edith Karoline Jasser’s answer
Hi Zoryana,
I would love to e-mail you a few properties, just for you to see what you can find in Fairfield and some surrounding areas in your price range. Since you are a fam. of 4 I am assuming you are looking for a 4 bedroom home.....
Love to send you some homes, and then I would very much like to connect you with a partner agent of mine in the Fairfield area of CT to assist you in finding the right home for YOU! Do you have property to sell? Are you a first time home buyer? And let me know when you e-mail me directly what else you need in your home, i.e. 2 car garage etc. And we will go from there. Together with my partner agent you will receive first class service, I promise!
Hope to hear form you soon...
Edith Karoline - YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Hi Zoryana,

What a coincidence!! I am in DC for the weekend with my husband and we had dinner at Palena...so close! I'm back later today. In answer to your question, there are places in Fairfield for under 400K...it really depends on where in Fairfield you'd like to be. There are also neighboring towns that might be of interest.

If you'd like to know a little bit more about Fairfieild County, go check out my videos that are posted on my blog at http://www.GotQuestionsAskDoris.blogspot.com. I also have a website at http://www.AskDoris.com that will tell you a little bit about me or you can google me.

If I can help you and your family find your home, please let me know.

Doris
Zoryana, ...and last but not least, :-) ...as I mentioned initially, I am extending you your own Listingbook account with direct access to the MLS. As part of this service, I'm happy to set up your search for you after understanding your requirements, or you are welcome do it on your own by going to http://lindaraymond.listingbook.com/ .

If you don't see what you are looking for online, I am happy to broadcast your dream home description to hundreds of our agents with potential connections in Fairfield who may know of just such a home with sellers ready to move. I would also be thrilled to extend to you to the resources and experience of 120+ agents within our Fairfield offices with whom I regularly collaborate with as well as all the resources of our $5.5 billion dollar privately owned company that specializes in local real estate in New England. Because of our expertise and local focus, we consistently hold the top market share in Fairfield as well as Fairfield County. So you can rest assured you are in good hands!

Best Regards and Good Night,
Linda
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009
Hi again...
One more thought...you might want to consider a rent with option or a Lease to Own Opportunity. Many sellers are willing to negotiate these terms and it helps families who are relocating, like yourself, get accustomed to the area and make 100% certain they have chosen the RIGHT neighborhood for their needs before actually purchasing and making such a LONG term commitment. A portion of your rent goes toward the purchase price so it also allows you to build up equity toward your deposit if coming up with the money to put down is difficult for you. There are MANY options...just be sure that you choose someone to represent you who is familiar with this process as there are many ways to negotiate this out and experience is very important.

I am including a link below which will allow you to search like an agent and pick favorites...if it doesn't attach, feel free to email me at julie@vanderblueteam.com and I will send you an invite...
keep in mind, there are many opportunities that are not on the interenet that we look for to share with our clients. If you can close before Nov 30 you may qualify for the 8K tak credit...)family income cannot exceed $150K)I think they will extend that date but we will not know until we get there. They are not going to share that news with us until the last minute. Anyway, just a few thoughts...have a great night! Julie
Hi Zoryana,

I meant to ask you when you plan to come to Fairfield? I would love to introduce you to the wonderful amenities our town has to offer including five fantastic beaches, lakes, parks, hiking trails, two universites, the new Fairfield Museum & History center, two train stations and much more! Upon talking with you about what your priorities are, I can work with you to get your plan in motion and ensure a seamless transition for you. My agency, William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance, as the name implies, offers a family of companies that provides financing, homeowners insurance, a network of attorneys, closing services, a complimentary Moving Consultant, a Rewards Program and "the Best Website in Real Estate"! Visit the site at http://www.Ravies.com/LindaRaymond, and you can search properties, play with the Neighborhood Mapping tool, check our loan rates, look at our Local Housing Data and much more!

Feel free to give me a call with any questions you may have or to tell me about your plans.

Linda
Absolutely! There are actually 73 single family homes under $400...53 of which offer 3 or MORE bedrooms. I have never in my carreer of 15 years seen more ooportunities for buyers than I have in this market. If you are first time buyer you have the possible benefit of the 8K tax credit which I can explain in more detail. There are also MANY homes priced above $400 which will negotiate to well below $400K. We can guide you through the process of potential short sales and pre foreclosures which can save you a tremendous amount of money. Check out my web-site at http://www.vanderblue.com or feel free to call me directly at 203-257-6994cell or office is 203-259-TEAM (8326). My Team offers buyers incentives which can save you thousands and we have a fabulous network of experts to walk you through the entire process. You will LOVE Fairfield County! It is a fabulous place to raise a family! Best wishes...julie
Web Reference: http://www.vanderblue.com
Hi Zoryana,

I just ran a quick check for you, and there are 52 single family homes in Fairfield with three or more bedrooms and 13 condos under $400K. If you send me your contact information, I would be happy to email you these listings and also give you a Listingbook account that enables you direct access into our multiple listing service. You can reach me via cell, 203-912-4440 and email, Linda@LindaRaymondRealEstate.com.

Welcome "up North", I would love to help you and your family find a wonderful home here in Fairfield.

Linda Raymond, Realtor, Consultant

William Raveis Real Estate Mortgage & Insurance
2525 Post Road
Southport, CT 06890