Kim, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

Hello, I need to get comps. on mobile homes in Bakersf., CA .for sale/sold that are on own lots-NO space rent. HELP?!? Thank You!

Asked by Kim, Bakersfield, CA Tue Feb 14, 2012

Hi, I have been searching everywhere for a real estate agent/realtor in Bakersfield, CA who can list my mobile home on its own lot(no space rent). All the comps I have seen all have space rents of $400/month on up. Mine is on its own lot, in a small, private, all-age family park. On Zillow,com, the closest comp. is for the house next door to mine, last year at $63 K. But I need to sell asap and need a competent realtor to get the job done at the best price. Thank YOU!

Answers

3
I do loans for a lot of good realtors for different companies, but Robert Dobbs, the owner and broker for 661 REALTY is a specialist in this area. His # 661-900-1918. He sales mobil homes all the time and has mobil home tracks. He would be a good source to contact, besides the other good options below.
Kim,
There's no way to give you the answer you are looking for without seeing your property. A Realtor has to pull comps, like you are trying to do, and take into account the condition and amenities your property will offer a buyer.
The fact that you are a regular seller is a great first step! If your home is in move-in condition and you get the right price on it, it will sell very quickly.
If you are looking for a competence and effective marketing, I'm your Realtor. Scott Rivera's tv show gets so much visibility, if we don't get an offer in the first few days from the MLS alone, once your home appears on the tv show, it will sell!!
I can meet you Wednesday morning, if that works for you.

Give me a call or send me an email if you want to set an appointment or if you have additional questions. I'd be happy to take specifics on your property over the phone and give you a preliminary estimate to prepare you.

Valerie Ulrey
661-900-8792
I need to speak with you to obtain additional information on your mobile home and meet with you so I can see it to establish market value and get the necessary papers signed. We can have it on the market right away once this is done.. Please call me. I can meet with you today or tomorrow at your convenience. Dee Oliver RE/MAX Magic 661-747-7743