SFL Architec…, Real Estate Pro in 33334

Hello, I have a fully renovated, turn key 3/2 property in North Andrews Gardens, FL 33334, do you know where can I find a Listing Agent?

Asked by SFL Architecture & Design, 33334 Sun May 8, 2011

Hello, I have a fully renovated, turn key 3/2 property in North Andrews Gardens, FL 33334, do you know where can I find a Listing Agent that is willing to list my property, an agent more focused in selling renovated, almost new properties like this I have. Thanks

Answers

20
You've already been on the MLS for 10 days and lowered your asking price twice. While the home looks great, there are 11 similar sized homes priced lower. Granted, those homes are in less than perfect shape, and most of the listings are short sales or bank-owned properties. However, the most important factor is current value by bank appraisal. Most buyers in that neighborhood will be purchasing with financing, so this is a major hurdle to overcome. Based on recent closed sales, I think it will be difficult to receive an offer in the range you are listed at and have it appraise for a buyer's lender. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the market in more detail, as well as my team's marketing capabilities to reach that "special" buyer.

Tom Stravecky, GRI, A-REO
Broker

Real Living Infinity International

1201 NE 26 Street, Suite 111
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
(O): 954-653-5000

(F): 954-653-5005
(C): 954-771-7762
Hi I am sure you received a million request to sell your home. I hope that you will make the best decision. If you have not made a decision on a realtor yet, I am with Balistreri Realty and if you are interested call me and we can go over the many things you must into consideration before you put your home on the market.

Have a great day... put it on the market soon.

Elisabeth Cortes "lisa"
9546085445
balistreri realty
lisacrealtor@gmail.com
Yes I can help you list your properties please call me direct ASAP we like to meet and discuss.

With kind regards, Annette

The Keyes Company
1520 Sunrise Blvd
Ft Lauderdale Fl 33304
Annette M Nocera / Realtor
954 467 0105 Office
954 708 0243 Cell
I can list your house. Please givre me a call.

Amy Givoni, Broker
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-361-8555
amygivoni@realtor.com
http://www.amygivoni.com
Although you have a nice home, it does not have impact windows, and the bathrooms are not renovated. I just sold a 3/2 1478 sqft where your home is 1300+ sqft. The one we sold had impact windows, newer roof, renovated bathrooms, renovated kitchen, new a/c. new, instant water heater, closed sale $116,000 closed on 4/27/2011. I would be happy to discuss how we can help you sell your home, and listing it in the $124,000 range. You paid $80,500 on 9/24/10, and we are in a declining market. The highest sale in our market, in your square foot range was $135,000 on 4/15/2011. The home was 1390 sqft, larger lot than yours. For $188,000 I would buy in Imperial point. We just sold a 1700sqft home in Imperial Point for $210,000 closed sale on 5/2/2011. It is not what you are worth, it is what you compete against. At your price, they can go to superior neighborhood. If you would like to discuss, please contact us.
yes be very careful in your choice of listing agent, alot of them dont answer the phone these days, this is our toughest issue in the market right now.........!
I have to respond to this I find it funny that you a Builder/Developer would not know how to seek out a legitimate agency. I believe this is just an advertisement to get some additional attention for your property. You can trip over an agent there are so many after seeing some of the post that it's already listed I believe I am right.
Hello to all,

Thank you for your responses. Regarding some answers that comment about the price, I know very well the market in the area, and basically the houses actually available for sale are in a very poor condition, with lots of defects everywhere, bad quality stuff, bad maintenance, low quality materials and roof, other issues as septic tank instead of public sewer, no sprinklers, problems and so, I can go on and on and on. So maybe the main issue I'm facing is that the house is in very outstanding condition, and the market in general in this area don't offer houses of a good quality. That's all.
Hello-

As you can see there are many Realtors out there than help you with listing and selling your home. Keep in mind it is not the Realtor who is going to sell your home, it is the price that attracts buyers. Make sure you list your home below your competition if you don't want it to sit on the market, day after day after day! Also keep in mind you are up against an appraisal if a finance buyer comes in and makes an offer. If that appraisal comes in lower than what they offered, and they are using FHA financing, this appraisal will stay on your home for 4 months. Any Realtor will list your home for whatever you want, but an honest Realtor that know the market will tell you what the market will bare. Good luck! Contact us if you would like to discuss!
I see that you have already listed this property with 398mls.com, the discount listing agency. Can you tell others on Trulia why you are looking for a full-service Realtor at this point?

Money well spent?
Would love to assist you in listing your property
rtolkan@advantarealty.com

website rtolkan.advantarealty.com
look forward to hearing from you
Feel free to call mt at 954-414-1532.
Web Reference: http://www.stevebeste.com
If you can't locate a Realtor happy to provide you a GREAT referral

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Darren Nelson
24/7 Realtor 
Short Sale Expert
RAGFL, FAR, NAR
Coral Shores Realty
1119 E Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Office:  (954) 568-9698 x255 
Cell:  (954) 881-8800 cell
Fax:  (954) 944-3178
Email:  dnelson@CoralShoresRealty.com
http://www.CoralShoresRealty.com
MLS Search:  http://www.SoFloridaRealty.com
eNewsletter:  http://CoralShoresRealty.housingtrendsenewsletter.com
Good Morning:

I would love to meet up with you and show you my marketing plan and add you to my list of satisfied customers. I have 10 years experience & knowledge of North Andrews Gardens - my office is just along Commercial Blvd, minutes from your home. I speak fluent Spanish and am an International Property Specialist, thereby having many portals with which to showcase my listings. I also pay extra to the main websites so that my listings get noticed with more photos and information.
I can produce great testimonials if you wish to see them.
I look forward to hearing from you and selling your home in the shortest time possible for the best price.

Kind Regards,
I will be very happy to list and sell your property. Please contact me and let me see the property to give you more information about current market levels for your property.

Sedat Celik

Sedat@celiks.com
954-661-2565
943-302-8388 (fax)

Coral Shores Realty
1119 E Sunrise Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
I would be happy to speak with you regarding the selling of your North Andrews Gardens property. I offer a 30 day listing, If I don't bring you the price you want or you are unhappy with my performance for any reason, you can cancel the listing contract after 30 days.

Call or email me at your earliest conveinence.

Denis Collage, Realtor
Coral Shores Realty
954-805-8891
denis.collage@yahoo.com
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies and then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care....
I'd be happy to meet you at the house and let you interview me. I believe that I can sell your home quickly for a good price with the least amount of stress for you. Please call or email to set up a time.

Adam Ehlmann
954-980-7120
Florida Elite Homes
adamehlmann@gmail.com
Hey Stream,

Plenty of local agents on here to help:

http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Fort_Lauderdale-agent…

Warm regards,

Robin Brooks