Anita.berson, Home Owner in Bordentown, NJ

Hello - I'd like to list my house for sale. it's a 2/1 family home in historic Bordentown City NJ 08505. Please tell me how to do

Asked by Anita.berson, Bordentown, NJ Wed Apr 4, 2012

this.
Thank you

Answers

8
Hi Anita. Certainly there is no shortage of agents ready to assist. According to public records, there is more than 1 property in your name. Also, looks like you might have relocated. Regardless of your situation, I can accomodate your needs. Whether you are out of town, local, or even a short sale - my system is designed to make the process easy for you. Here is what a few recent clients have said:

"Robert is quick to respond, fair and honest in negotiating deals, and always has creative ideas for solving problems. He is an excellent marketer which proves to be invaluable in this challenging market, and is always abreast of the latest tools and technology to bettter market his properties and his business. I would recomend Rob to handle any real estate transaction." - CS

"Robert is a true professional, knowledge in every area of real estate. Whatever your problem Robert has a direction you can take. Honest always going to do the right thing. I have a great relationship with Robert beacuse he is on your side, will answer any question about real estate. He is a problem solver.I thank him for all his help in the real state market." - PM

"Fantastic experience! Would recommend to anyone looking to move a property that they are stuck with! We thought were we not going to be able to get this house sold; then we met Robert. Robert kept in constant contact with us during the entire process and got us to the closing table! Roberts commitment to leveraging technology to get deals done is refreshing and progressive in this day and age." - AD

Call me, 856.575.1818
-Robert Greenblatt
The Agent That Always Calls You Back!
Hi Anita,

I would be happy to send you a market analysis on your home. You can email me at paulaw@remax.net or call on 609-977-3293.
Paula Wirth
RE/MAX Tri County
I live in Bordentown City and am specialize in Bordentown properties. I'm sure you've seen me around. Please give me a call so we can schedule an appointment so you can see why I'm so successful at getting my listings sold. Maxine Brimmer, RE/MAX Tri County, 609-587-9300 ext 360
Hi Anita,
I just read Allan Picard's response and I think he is giving you good advice. Unless you are experienced at selling homes in NJ you should make use of a professional Realtor. There are a number of legally required 'disclosures' that you must have signed when someone makes an offer and there are many details about a contract that you should be aware of to safeguard the transaction and help avoid litigation process if there is a disagreement on something. There are other reasons to make use of a Realtor as well such as knowing how to screen buyers so you are not wasting your time showing it to someone who cannot afford it or handling multiple offers if you are fortunate enough to have that occur.
josephtardiff@verizon.net or Cell Phone (609)209-3519.
From the public records I see you own two units on 2d St. I am familiar with the area....turned 4 yrs old on Thompson St. When will you be available to meet with me. Joe T.
Hi Anita, While you can certainly sell your house on your own, you do get the most exposure by listing with a licensed Realtor. We have an office in Bordentown Township and have several agents who are very experienced with sales in Bordentown City. If you'd like to talk to someone local about the process - please feel free to give us a call at 609.298.4800 or email office@eracentral.com.

Hope we can be of assistance - its a great time to list with so many events coming up in downtown Bordentown.
Probably the best way for you to do this would be to talk to a local real estate agent and have them list it for sale. This will put your home on your local MLS where real estate agents look for properties for sale for their clients and it will also put your home on this site along with many others so your home will get a lot of exposure.