Home Selling in 94086>Question Details

Cuilgypsy,  in 94086

Hello, I am doing a FSBO for a single family home and looking for a realtor who can handle the paperwork, I am already in a contract with a buyer

Asked by Cuilgypsy, 94086 Sat Apr 21, 2012

I have a buyer and dont need any listing services, so please get in touch with me only to help with paperwork for a reasonable cost.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hire an attorney. Wow the people who jump at something like this? Really?
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
Nowadays the handling of the paperwork and the liability/risk of it is actually much greater than the work required to find a buyer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Your best bet is to work with an attorney or the title company that will be used to close the transaction.
Even electing to hire someone else to help with the "paperwork", you will end up with an attorney or title firm. Might as well start there.

Best wishes, Jim
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
Hi Cullgypsy,

I can handle your paperwork. I am a broker with 13 years of experience. Please call me at 408-316-0793 or email me at rpablaza@comcast.net. Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
Please let me know if you need my help. check my web site or give me a call.
Web Reference: http://www.homenet123.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
Hi Cuilgypsy, I am glad to see you are looking for assistance. The number of documents and disclosures along with the other pitfalls can make a happy home sale a lifetime nightmare.

Your buyer will certainly have another level of comfort with my assistance and help make your home sale smooth and effortless. Except the moving part, that, I can provide some guidance and help you save some money.

Call on me at your convenience.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
410.562.3392 & I can provide some title companies that may/ can provide the legal documentation without charging an arm and a leg!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
Hi Cuilgypsy please give me a call at (408) 840-3852 or shoot me an email at Thomas.Feng@gmail.com

I can do the paperwork for you to assist you in closing your deal in a timely manner and advise you on the things you need to take into account as a home seller.

To learn a little more about me check out my Santa Clara County real estate blog at http://BayAreaConnect.com
Web Reference: http://BayAreaConnect.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
You can call me at 408-691-7717.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer