Home Selling in Winnetka>Question Details

Beata, Other/Just Looking in Dupage County, IL

Have you ever used Feng Shui in your practice??? What was the result of it? Did it work or not?

Asked by Beata, Dupage County, IL Thu Aug 20, 2009

Answers

3
Forget the foo-foo dust & hocus-pocus and let's just STAGE the home in a neat, clean, tidy, uncluttered & modern sort of way & price it right and you'll be right with the pack of sellers who sell in 30-60-90 days and move on. Happy to say I just added a cargo van to my resources to help my team move wares in & out of our clients' homes & put our best foot forward right out the gate. Price it right & they will come.
My office just listed & sold a 3.195MM home in 3 days. Don't think there aren't people out there with money ready to spend it.
The first 27 years of my real estate practice were in San Francisco. I developed a large Asian clientele, especially Chinese. In actuality, Feng Shui is about balance and harmony and putting it into practice in staging a home effectively allows it to show better and often results in a higher sales price or at least a faster sale. In the long run it's about your client's satisfaction so if it is important to them it should be important to you. Knowing about it will make you money in the long run and if you work with ethnic groups that it is important to, it will help you grow your client base and receive more referrals and repeat business.
Hi Beata,

I have never done this but my business partner is into ALL those things and it seems to work well for her.

Barbara