Jaggi, Home Seller in Glendale Heights, IL

Have a house(3BR, 2.5Bath) house in Glendale Hghts. Want to rent it out.

Asked by Jaggi, Glendale Heights, IL Fri Jan 11, 2008

Also, what do you think of the schools in Glendale Heights? I love the location since its close to the malls and the expressways.

Answers

3
Hi Jaggi,

If you want to rent it on your own, I would recommend Craigslist, creating a flyer on Postlets.com (which will automatically syndicate it to several websites, and give you HTML code to copy and paste onto Craigslist), and definitely putting a "FOR RENT" sign on your lawn, since many single family rental candidates find their rentals by driving the neighborhoods in which they are looking.

Realtors are prohibited from giving specific information regarding schools; I always direct my clients to http://www.greatschools.net. You can create a little flyer with school info, too.

If you want a little help, contact a local agent that is experienced with rentals (you want somebody that actually knows how to prepare a lease and will carefully include any necessary Riders -- like who is responsible for maintenance of certain items, lawncare, utilities, etc.) and have them market it for you by putting it on the MLS and other activities. The standard fee is 1 month's rent, which is split with the agent who brings the renter, and covers advertising costs and other marketing costs.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2008
Hey Jocky,

I work with homeowners & investors looking to RENT out there homes. I'm able to serve you by running credit checks, backgrounds checks, employment verification, etc. if you choose to rent it out (1 month's rent). I can assist you with ALL tenants - regular tenants, rent-to-own, and Section 8. Please give me a call or email me. You can also visit our websites (ChaseRental.com or ChaseRentToOwn.com).

Derrick Jackson II
Chase Real Estate
(630) 527-0095 (Office)
(630) 631.8380 (Cell)
derrick.jackson@mychaseagent.com
ChaseEstate.com - Main Website
ChaseRental.com - Rental Website
ChaseRentToOwn.com - Lease Option Rentals
Web Reference: http://ChaseEstate.com
Jaggi,

My wife and I are looking to rent a home (preferably) in Glendale Heights starting in May or June of this year, 2008. We are living in Sycamore right now, but want to move closer to the city.
We have a great credit score, and have made all of our payments for bills on time.
This home looks like a great opportunity for us, and we would love to talk with you about it!
Please contact me, Jason, at (630) 732-0187. We hope to hear from you soon!