Don Maclary -…, Real Estate Pro in 23451

Have a client looking in Shore Drive 350K range Anyone interested in selling.

Asked by Don Maclary - Realtor* ABR*, 23451 Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

4
I have one coming on the market in May. It's probably not the quality yoru client is looking for as nothing has been updated since it was built in the late 80s, but the unit has a lot of potential. 2/2.5 townhouse style with a carport and one additional reserved space, steps to the sand, stones throw to shuckers. Probably going to be listing around 300, but if your client has the cash to make it the way they want it it could work. The units Tyler Spruill is referring to are amazing units, perhaps that's the ticket for your buyer. Good luck!
I will keep you in mind to anyone looking to sell there. This is a great resource for linking buyers and sellers. If anyone has a seller looking to sell in Salt Marsh Point, please keep me in mind. We are looking at everything on the market and still not finding the right home. Thanks
I know of a physician who owns a place on page avenue one of the big brick townhomes facing the beach, its gorgeous, they moved to bay colony she may be interested in selling considering it is vacant. would you like me to contact her? 757-739-9119
Don,
I live in Seagate Colony and would love to help. Give me a call or email me the details.

-Kevin Monette -
757-735-2628
monette_55@yahoo.com