Rhondaholland, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Has My listing for sale at 100 West 94th Street, # 9A, NYC, NY been removed from your website??? Web ID 902384

Asked by Rhondaholland, New York, NY Thu Nov 21, 2013

Answers

5
Here's all the info they have on this address.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3136093111-100-W-94th-St-9-A-…

You're doing this on your own I suppose. Seems like you're failing at it as well. I strongly suggest you get with a Broker and get it listed for proper exposure. If not, I wish you all the best.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 21, 2013
Hi Trulia community
Thanks for your concern and imput. I had forgotten that I had told my Rep. at MLS Manhattan
That I was badly in need of some down time. After a long weekend, I began looking for my listing
as things were a little quiet. TRULIA, please take the sold word from my listing. We will be
back with your permission the first week of Dec.,2013. My MLS Rep. should have indicated
TOM.
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL
Rhonda T. Holland
Licensed Real Estate Broker
100 West 94th Street
Apartment 9 A
New York, NY 10025
P: (212) 600-0051
E-Mail: rhondaholland@rcn.com
Hi Rhonda,

nothing is currently listed for sale at this address neither on Trulia, nor anywhere else. Trulia may not allow listings by owners - I can check on that. I live in the area and would be happy to stop by at your convenience and to walk you through the selling process, and provide free market value estimate. You dont have to list with me - we can just discuss all available options, so that you could make an informed decision for yourself.

Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
646 593 7207
elena@rakitarealty.com
Hi Rhonda,

It actually looks like it is listed as closed, with a closing date of 11/20/2013.

If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.