Lisa, Home Owner in Rockaway Beach, NY

HOW TO SELL PROPERTY AFTER HURRICANE SANDY?

Asked by Lisa, Rockaway Beach, NY Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

6
Think of it as selling a home. Take Sandy out of the equation. The only thing that appears to stop homes from selling is price. You should be aggressive with the pricing. be right on the money, if not a little under to get the buyer traffic you are going to need. Finding the right agent is HUGE. you want to sell and you want to sell now between the months of February and June. Find and interview 3-4 agents. We are not all the same. Some will do more than put a sign up and put your home on the MLS. Real Estate is NOT local.,87% of buyers start there search on the Internet, therefore, the internet and the marketing that is done will play a big part in your being able to sell. I am available for a consultation, no obligation. I wish you all the best. Elizabeth Caruso 917-662-1846, keller williams realty, #3 in ALL of Queens.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
It is undoubtedly a different market but there are still people looking to buy in Rockaway. There is always a high demand for properties near the water.
Confused? I thought the question was how to sell a property after Sandy. Not, take the Caps out of the answer.

I had no idea it was a question/article on the storm.
I have family who lost their home in Long Beach and I know and deal with the long lasting hardship of this tragic storm. I also realize that people do not want to continue to be reminded of their current situation. However, they are looking for a way to move forward and need out help.

As professionals, we all have investors. If that is the way you would like to go, you can again call 3-4 agents and interview them until you find the right fit.

Elizabeth Caruso
917-662-1846
Lisa,

The Rockaway will bounce back and home sells will still be as strong.

If you have any questions or thoughts, I will be delighted to hear from you.

Thanking you in advance.

Sincerely, Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
interested in knowing if they are any homes for sale, some rebuilding is fine as long as the price is right..must have 3 bedroom and 2 bath with yard. currently looking at a home in Gerritson Beach, but want to know whats out there before a final decision is made.... thanks..teresa.taglia@gmail.com
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013
Lisa,

There are no special instructions for selling properties after the hurricane. ALL properties will have property inspections, as always. No worries.

Further questions? Give us a call.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
Ask people you may know for agent/broker referrals; or contact, invite and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer...