Home Selling in 44125>Question Details

 m_arnoff, Real Estate Pro in Garfield Heights, OH


Asked by m_arnoff, Garfield Heights, OH Sun Nov 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 19, 2013
If you are listing your home yourself try to use real estate sites where the property is listed. Follow the guidelines. Sometimes there is a need for a license number. At that time you need a license number or take help of real estate agent. But make sure the information of property provided by you is accurate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 15, 2014

Were you thinking about going through an agent or listing it yourself? I have statistics on both options if you need help deciding on what to do. Some people who list their homes for sale on their own don't realize agents take the stress out of listing by handling contracts, negotiations, qualifying buyers, working with banks and lawyers to help the transaction go through after it's sold. Selling it's not the hard part!

If you know you'd like to list with an agent, I can help you list your home and for the right price, with the least amount of hassle to you. Please feel free to email me at Agibbs@CutlerHomes.com or call me at 330-961-1618 and I'd be happy to help and discuss options or educate you on the whole listing process so things go smoothly!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 19, 2013
Call a local Realtor® they can list your home. Otherwise you are not listed but posting a FSBO and you can not do this on Trulia.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer