Home Selling in Wilmington>Question Details

Henry Gilhoo…,  in Wilmington, MA

HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH TRULIA TO LIST MY HOUSE AS AN OWNER/BROKER?

Asked by Henry Gilhooly, Wilmington, MA Wed May 30, 2012

SQUARE FOOTAGE COMES UP WRONG PLUS WEB SITE I DO NOT HAVE.

Answers

6

I am just checking in, Henry, to see if you need any help with the sale of your home. I have lots of knowledge about Wilmington and have an office right on Main Street, Route 38.

Would you like to meet and discuss how your property is selling in today's market and see how my assistance as a Realtor will help you get to sold?

Feel free to give me a call or send me an email.

Heather LoRe, Realtor
Century 21 Spindler & O'Neil
Cell 978-604-6521 (talk or text)
Email heatherlore21@gmail.com
Easy. If you're a broker (though you should already know the answer), once it's listed in your MLS, it'll get picked up by Trulia.

If you're an owner, you list it with an agent who then puts it on the MLS. Then Trulia picks it up. Checking the tax records, you and your wife are listed as the owners.

If you're not a broker, then you're misrepresenting your status and open yourself up to a lot of grief.

Oddly, the property is listed on Trulia but it isn't listed on other sites. And the link for "Gilhooly Real Estate" doesn't work.

Hmmm. . . .
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
This is a rental by a tenant on su blet.com
Be careful and always ask if they have the right to sub let.
I would ask for that proof in writing - like see their lease and the landlords approval.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
You must not have confidence in MLS.
Even though most professionals know that over 80% of homes are sold using a real estate professional and the MLS system.
Interesting. Would you turn away a broker with a buyer?
Why not invite them in to begin with?

Really, you would not list your own home on the MLS? How can you ask a seller to do it when you won't yourself? Really???????????????
If you are the owner and also a real estate broker your listing will appear in trulia once you enter it into mls. This site does not allow for sale by owners to list directly to trulia,
info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com