Penny, Home Buyer in 21740

HI trying to buy my first home is it possible to buy a townhouse for 110,000.00? And it not be in down town

Asked by Penny, 21740 Mon Aug 24, 2009

Answers

3
Hi there!

That is certainly a realistic price for many options in the area. It's a great idea to get in touch with a local agent who can help narrow the search for you, and to sign up for alerts so that when certain properties are listed in the range you are interested in, you will know right away!

There are also a lot of programs that help first time home buyers! I'd be happy to tell you more!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Hello-there are alot of great options in the area right now for that price range (& they don't have to be downtown!). I would be happy to set you up on a custom home search that emails you the minute new listings come on to the market if you'd like? This will allow you to be one of the first to view homes since this price range can be very competitive.
That's going to be a little difficut, but not impossible. Below I have a link to some that I found that are on the outskirts of Hagerstown that are very close to your budget. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you. I can be reached at 1-888-762-1554 daily from 8AM - 10PM. Thank you for your interest in real estate, and good luck on your search.