Luba Lewytzk…, Home Seller in Minneapolis, MN

HELP with getting my FSBO listing on this site please thanks

Asked by Luba Lewytzkyj, Minneapolis, MN Tue Jul 23, 2013

I think I have completed all the info to list on this site, but need further assistance. Thanks luba@integra.net

Answers

7
Luba,
I trust your agent has advsied that 98% of real estate sold is sold through real estate professionals.
Real estate professionals require buyers to be able to purchase a home. These same professionals also enroll these buyers to access the local MLS.
-
The local MLS will syndicate the home for sale informaton to affilate professional websites such as REMAX.com. These websites have an agreement regarding how the data is stored, when it will be updated, how it will be removed and who has ultimate control of the data. This is a responsible approach.
-
An additional option is avaialbe. This is often referred to as the internet. Be aware, the previous option is internet based also. The difference is the pertil the home owner and future buyer will be exposed to FOREVER becuase of irresponsible behavior.
-
When your home is published to irresponsible websites all control of your homes data is lost. The interior images, perhaps the floor plan, the videos are all available for anyone who means you or the new owner harm. There are hundresds if not thousands of such sites, most of which are unknown to the parties involved. The choice of placing the home for sale in these aggergate websites creates an ever present perail that you, the agent, the broker may ultimately be held acountable. Many brokers have come to realize the harm the great peril this creates for buyers and seller and have elected to restirct listing to responsible websites.
-
When a real estate professional recieves a call from their buyer who states, "I found this 5/4/3, 2009 contstructed home on the water for $127,000 and I want to see it now!" the agent KNOWS 37% of the data on aggregate websites is wrong. The ageent will say, "Verifiy that home appears on the MLS. If it does not, it is a FAKE, fruadulant home for sale."
-
As you can see, serius buyer will rely on serious data resources. A home appering on Z or T does NOT bring value to the owner but does create great peril.
-
Finallly, what you need to do right now is go to Google Maps and blur the street image of your home.
You wll see that T uses this image when presenting misrepresented data of home that are not for sale. Every scammer in the world loves google maps so the can grab the image and publise fake homes for rent ads. If you do not blur the image, you are giving passive consent for for to do whatever they want regarding your homes data.
-
If your agent has not informed you as I have, you should hold him/her accountable Once you data reaches these aggregate websites, the control of your data is lost FOREVER. The only value of 'internet' sydication is:
1. Lead generataion source for real estate agents (who are the biggest advocates)
2. Advertising revenue for wesite.
3. Entertainment for those who are not serious buyers
4. Occupational opportunity for those who want to publish bogus homes for rent, bogus lease options, bogus investment opportuntiies, bogus rto, fake homes for sale and the sytemic misrepresentation of your homes status and data.
-
Real buyers rely on the MLS.
-
Regarding your question, your home will appear on Trulia eventaully, UNLESS your agent has taken proactive steps to PROTECT you.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the front of the line (http://FirstLookHomes.us)
My listings are all posted on Trulia because RE/MAX Advantage Plus, my broker, allows it. However, there are some brokers which won't allow their listings to be posted on Trulia.
Ooops I meant Trulia: ) sorry about that.
Thanks for your helpful replies. I have my property listed on MLS 4393561. . Since an agent did list this for me, does this qualify for placement on Zillow? Thanks again! Luba
My best wishes to you in selling your home.... Let me know if you ever need a Realtor and I can recommend a good one for you.....
Sorry, Luba... Trulia only allows listings that are represented by agents.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in 60201
You're going to get best advertising listing on the MLS which will syndicate to Trulia as well as all the other online sites. (Zillow, Realtor.com ect.)
I will list your property for a discounted fee if you would like.

Call or email me if you're interested.

Chase Lenz
612-819-4474
chase@sp-realestate.com
SP Real Estate