Jacqueline R…, Home Seller in 93908

HELP! My realtor at Sotheby's can't seem to help. HOW CAN I CHANGE the listing to show my real address??? It says "address

Asked by Jacqueline Rosen, 93908 Wed Oct 7, 2009

undisclosed" now.... I want our house to show up when people type in "house for sale" and our zip code 93908. It's one of the very few that's avail. in a lower price range for our area. I need to tell the realtor how to change this, and I don't know how she can do it....

Answers

3
Maureen Mason’s answer
Jaqueline-
When homes are listed in the mls listing system, agents have the ability to check a variety of boxes on the inputting sheet. Of these, one says show complete address. This is a fairly simple clerical issue and easily corrected.
Since she's at Sotheby's, it's likely that they have a clerical person who does this for the agents.
If your agent is doing listing management herself, she goes into the My Listings section, then she goes into the edit property section, then she goes into the Remarks section, then she'll see the button that says Internet and then she'll click on the "show complete address" button.
Maureen Mason
The broker is actually the one who determines if addresses are shown.
Talk with your Realtor.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Hi, check the MLS rules. Here in Minnesota Sellers can decide if address will be disclose. Maybe, the do not disclose is check. Most probably local MLS system.