ronaldcfedus, Home Buyer in Hoosick Falls, NY

Greetings & Good Evening, I am interested in finding real estate market trends and average listing prices to sale prices & average days on

Asked by ronaldcfedus, Hoosick Falls, NY Thu Aug 1, 2013

market. Greetings & Good Evening,
Is it possible to find for a given area (1) number of home sales & total sales volume current year vs previous year; (2) number of listings current year vs previous year; (3) average sales price current year vs previous year; and (4) Percentage of increase/decrease in average sales price current year vs previous year.
Also, could you direct me to info showing (5) avg list price to sales price and (6) average days on the market for any listing.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ron

Answers

1
Hi Ron,
The data that you are looking for is generally available to members of your local Multiple Listing Service. A licensed real estate agent, appraiser, or mortgage broker who is a member of the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors would be able to supply that information.
Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to help you.
Paula