Jose Vasquez, Home Owner in El Paso County, TX

Greetings, I'm trying to sell my home FSBO and interested in having an Open House showing. Is Sunday better than Saturday?

Asked by Jose Vasquez, El Paso County, TX Wed Nov 28, 2012

Answers

5
Jose,
I respectfully suggest the advise of a realtor of your choice. Selling a house takes more than picking the right day. Selling your property means time, effort and money. The right pricing, the several financing options the buyer has, staging the property, arranging meetings and negotiating with prospective buyers, publicizing the home to prospective buyers and following up on home inspections (among several other things) could make the difference between success and failure in closing a sale. I am not trying to discourage you from selling the house yourself. I am only helping you consider the many factors involved in the selling process in today's market. With a lot of sellers and limited buyers, the competition is tough.

Make the complex selling-buying transaction process an easy one. Consider using the services of a real estate licensed professional.

Oscar Nieto, Realtor (915) 355-9305 http://www.facebook.com/ElPasoCountyRealEstate
Jose -- In my experience, there wasn't much difference of whether the Open House was on Sat. or Sun.

Nonetheless, I have a substantial amount of important & Free information to assist in selling your home.

More importantly, please forward me your address so I may preview your home for my potential buyers !

Hint : Make your home easily accessible to all buyers ! Buyers won't buy what buyers can't view !

Look forward to speaking with you,

Jorge
Professional Realtor
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com
Jorge,
Thanks for the information you gave Jose; I too am selling my home and looking for as much advise and information possible.
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Jorge,
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
In my experience, Sundays in the afternoon (once people have gone to church and out to lunch) seems to have worked the best for me. Definitely advertise way ahead of time and put several directionals (open house signs) throughout the busy streets.

I have a For Sale By Owner Guidebook that will show you how to sell your home on your own. Let me know if you would like a copy, with no obligation. I'lll be happy to drop it off as well as Open House sign in sheets and list of inspectors, home warranty info that can save you $$$ in repairs once you do have a buyer interested in your house. I'm here to help any way I can. Again, this is with no obligation or pressure :)

You can call or text me at (915) 549-1962 or email me at SellingEP@gmail.com
My website is http://www.SellingEP.com
From my own experience Sunday over performs Saturday. Also consider that the winter is considered the slow season and there is not as much traffic as in the warmer months. Text me at (915) 637-9725 if you have more questions.

Jorge Llorens
Century 21 The Edge
Signage is key. There are probably just as many people out and about on Saturday as Sunday. Make sure you put signs out that can be followed from any route. Keep the sign ordinace in mind that prohibits signs in the medians and places restrictions on the type of sign and the hours it is out.

Best of luck to you.

Rick Snow
Broker/owner
First Choice Realty
915-317-6695
http://www.elpasosnewhomes.com
http://www.elpasohomesradio.com