Home Selling in Granbury>Question Details

Lakehouse, Home Seller in 76048

Granbury TX - we have a lake house we'd like to sell but I am curious, so far this year how many homes over $400,000 have moved in Hood County?

Asked by Lakehouse, 76048 Wed Mar 16, 2011

Also, how do sales prices achieved compare to county auditor figures on 'market value' which are public record ... ? Thanks

Answers

5
I have a buyer looking for a lake house in that price range. Mainbody or cove prefered.
Just as clarification, my earlier post is in regards to homes that have sold since January 1st, 2011 as per your question. Thanks again!!

Jackie
Good morning Lakehouse!

If we take out the homes that were foreclosed on (1) and those that didn't want to disclose sales price (2), and new construction (because they aren't assessed yet in county auditor tax rolls), then we can really see what is happening in Hood County. I have all homes with main body water views and lake front and it looks like all of them sold at taxed value or above (except for 1). These homes were all newer homes which can make a difference as well as condition, etc.. If you want to supply specifics regarding location, age, condition, etc. to me at TruValueRealty@gmail.com I'd be happy to provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis on your property and then you could see where your price range should end up. Thanks and good luck!!

Jackie Rankin
Tru Value Realty
The activity in the last 6 months shows 201 total properties over $400K. Out of those 201 properties, 22 have sold in the past 6 months. I hope this is helpful, and if you would like more specific information regarding location, actual price, etc., please contact me. I would be happy to assist you.
It looks like there have been 8 sell since Jan. 1st. This, of course, is those sold through a Realtor. The answer to your second question is tougher. It depends on the area, age and condition of the home, and if the homeowner has disputed the appraisal in the past.