Bernadette, Both Buyer and Seller in Maryland

Good time to sell?

Asked by Bernadette, Maryland Thu Aug 23, 2012

Is now still a good time to sell? for a townhouse in the 20852 and Walter Johnson HS cluster, in the 475K-500K range.

Answers

12
I am seeing 8 properties in that price range that have sold in the previous 180 days another 1 under contract , and 5 active listings. Your individual situation would dictate if it is good timing to sell , but it does seem that properties are indeed being sold. Please feel free to contact me at anytime if you have specific questions or would like to set up a time to meet to discuss your options .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 23, 2012
I think it is a great time to sell. Inventory is low. We have a lot of buyers but not enough houses.
Since your initial post is nearly one and a half years old and most markets have improved, it would be fair to say that now is an even better time.

Home prices have been going up around the country good luck on getting a great price.
Bernadette, visit my site to see what price your neighbors are selling their homes for.
This is one of the best times to sell. Click the link and see what your neighbors are selling their homes for.
Homes sales are now through the roof! Inventory is down and demand is high! Remember to contact me so I can put you in contact with an Institute For Luxury Homes Marketing Agent- it will make all the difference for you in the home selling process! Call or text me at 301-785-1995
Absolutely! We are listing and SELLING Homes at a record pace right now. With the right marketing strategy and visual tour, we can have your property not just LISTED but Marketed to the right people.
I definitely think it is a good time to sell. I can put you in touch with a Luxury Home Marketing agent who will think outside the box and creatively market your townhome- I did this with another person in
Mongomery County and their house sold in 4 days! Call me 301-785-1995
In most markets the amount of homes for sale is down, the amount of sales is up and interest rates are still ultra low. good luck with your sale.
Mary,

The activity has definitely increased this year. Several renters have considered purchasing due to the low interest rates and reduced prices. The key to a quick sale is to price the home correctly. If you would like I can send you a listing of homes on the market in your area and tips on marketing your home. Feel free to call or email me anytime. My cell is 240-405-3118.

Tammy Durbin, e-PRO, GRI, SFR
Relocation and Shortsale
Over 20 years experience
cell 240-405-3118
email: Tammyd@LNF.com
http://www.Tammydurbin.com
Yes, absolutely. One of the best markets we've seen in 7 years!