Home Selling in Lakeview>Question Details

Jeff, Home Seller in Lakeview, Chicago, IL

Good fast sale price for a 2 bd 2 bth townhouse in Lakeview/Soutport area? 1,250 sq ft, roof deck, updated

Asked by Jeff, Lakeview, Chicago, IL Fri Feb 1, 2008

kitchen and bathroom.

Answers

4
Jeff, I'm curious to see where you end up pricing your place...I have been looking around for what you're describing. If you have any more info (more exact location, layout), let me know. Sorry - couldn't find a button to click and email you directly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 26, 2008
Jeff,

There's a lot more information required so that an accurate assessment of value can be provided. Once you have a good understanding of past sales and current inventory through a CMA you'll be able to establish a fair market price. For a quicker sale price it below the comparables.

Best of luck. Ken.
Web Reference: http://www.KDRchicago.com
Based on my experience, you have to price it to sell and remove any obstacles to the sale. A pre listing condo inspection report can go a long way to doing this. If you show the buyers a professional inspection report and show them you fixed all of the issues found, they will be more comfortable moving forward with your Chicago condo over someone else's unit. These condo inspections are reasonably priced for Chicago and will give you a a leg up. Give me a call and we can discuss this further.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2008
Anne,

Please contact me when you have a chance. I would be happy to give you more details on the place and information before we place it on the MLS