Susan Mustard, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN

GORGEOUS 3-4 BDR/ 2 FULL bath for sale in WARREN TWSP!

Asked by Susan Mustard, Indianapolis, IN Sun Jul 22, 2012

Myself and my business partner have "completely" remodeled this gorgeous house yet we are getting little interest! It is priced, more than, competitively yet no one is looking. Any suggestions on how to help move this property?

Answers

6
Amazing how different your market is. We have multiple offers on everything below $400K here in Temecula, CA. Our inventory is less than one month! Many of the buyers cannot find a home and the new builders are selling out there phase in minutes. I wish you could "move" your home here :-) Are you advertising it on all marketing channels and also to the local Realtors that are selling in your area?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 3, 2012
Probably you're still asking far more than comps in that neighborhood are going for. Even if it's the Spelling Manor, if the rest of the neighborhood is so-so at best, nobody wants it for the money you're asking. Perhaps you've over-remodeled for that price point neighborhood.

My friend didn't do her homework - she signed a purchase agreement $10k over the appraised value, just because the inside was nice and it had new appliances.
I actually have a client that is looking in either Warren or Franklin township. Can you email me the information so that I can look it up?
Hello Susan, I have a great 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath all brick ranch home near Warren Central High School. Sorry to say I am not getting any showings and very few visitors when I hold it open. I would also love to have any suggestions or how to sell properties in Warren Township. Good luck to both of us.
If no one is looking, it's still the price.