Global Prope…, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia, PA

Fully rehabbed 4 bedroom on the 400 block of s 48th st in University City. what is it worth?

Asked by Global Property Group, Philadelphia, PA Tue Oct 28, 2008

Hi Johnell

That area is all over the place right now. Many property owners have been taking their homes off of the market because they were not selling. It looks like a realistic price and keep in mind, that I do not know anything about this property other than what you wrote so this is just based on what I see and know of in the area... but it looks like the homes are going for in and around the high $200s. More if the home is in great condition and updated. It also depends on what homes around it look like. I would need more information though to be more accurate.

I hope this helps right now. If you would like the exact comps, I could email them to you.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com Where you can get your free market snapshot.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 29, 2008
Good Morning,

That area appears to have property values between the upper 200k to lower 300k of course depends on the size and condition. If you have pictures of the property, I can give you a more detailed price.

Peter Lavelle, GRI
Team Lavelle
Exit Realty The Waterfront Group
(215) 425-2200
Cell (215) 906-6702
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 1, 2008