paul_p_franc…, Other/Just Looking in Ellicott City, MD

For the Rehoboth Beach metro area, who was the number one sales agent for 2013 in any category?

Asked by paul_p_francis, Ellicott City, MD Tue Jan 21, 2014

Our philosophy is "clients for life" therefore while sales rankings are wonderful they are not necessarily the #1 criteria for selecting a buyer's agent or a marketing agent for your property. We are most proud to have been chosen for the Sixth year as a Five Star Real Estate Agent in Delaware. This award is about service not sales and it chosen by clients not rankings. We are ranked in the top 1% of all agents at the Delaware Beaches as well, but our Five Star Award says more about how we work for our clients.
The Debbie Reed Team was the #1 RE/MAX team in the Pennsylvania/Delaware region again in 2013.
I was the number one agent to every person I had the honor of serving in 2013! My commitment is to provide the very best buying and/or selling experience that I can and that there is, out there! My goal is to help 30 families buy or sell real estate in the Sussex County Coastal Communities in 2014. My goals are high and so are my work ethics, my results and the level of satisfaction of every client I've served.