Rjg, Home Seller in Lauderdale West, Fort...

For immediate sale-Lauderdale West-1 bedroom/2bathrooms in 4 plex, 1 block from Club House. For immediate sale. What is fair selling price?

Asked by Rjg, Lauderdale West, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Feb 15, 2010

2 assigned Parking Places

Answers

3
I did a quick CMA for you in Lauderdale West and based upon the past 6 months, there are 2 properties that have sold (both for $45k). One closed in October 2009 and was on the market for 39 days, and the other closed in December, 2009, was on the market for 17 days. There are 2 more that are under contract however, have not closed yet. One is listed for $50K and the other $38K. It also depends on the condition of your property.

I hope this will give you an idea. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I would need the address and some other particulars. Thanks. Don't hesitate to contact me at your eariiest convenience.
Are they 4 seperate units w/ one bedroom & 2 baths? What is the address and I can send you a comparible market analysis report which can determine the value of your property. Please advise.