Home Selling in Lakeview>Question Details

Annie, Home Seller in Lakeview, IL

For a 1-bedroom condo in East Lakeview, is it better to try to sell in the Fall (September/October) or the new year (January/February)?

Asked by Annie, Lakeview, IL Wed Jul 27, 2011

Answers

3
I will say: It is time to sell when you are ready to sell it. The market is changing all the time... Are you working with a Realtor? If not REMAX City and I could represent you. I could send you CMA with info what was sold in the area and also what is available on the market. I'm over 15 yrs Realtor in Chicago area so let me help you Save Time & Money. Please visit my http://www.TVcondo.com or call 1-866-482-6272 x 1 for more info.
There is no bad time to sell a one bedroom due to the fact that the buyer, most likely will not be a family. the market for one bedrooms is good all year long. during the Holidays, many people pull their properties off the market thinking that the market is slow any way. That creates a huge shortage in inventory and sellers who stay on the market will have less competition during the holedays than any other time. If you need any assistance selling your home, please feel free to contact me at anytime. 847-255-1000
Chicago is a year round market so if you are not listed you have no opportunity to capture they buyers out there on any given day. Market conditions always factor into a sellers decision to list. Based on current market conditions it is better to list now than wait to get highest and best price.