Home Selling in 78011>Question Details

Kirk Duncan, Home Buyer in Charlotte, TX

Farm and Ranch contract

Asked by Kirk Duncan, Charlotte, TX Fri Jun 3, 2011

Not to be rude to all you wonderful realtors but is this something I can use myself. I already have a buyer willing to buy for my price. He understands this is an "as is" sale. It is a 97.2 acre ranch located in 78011.

Help the community by answering this question:


Good for you! Congratulations on your sale! BTW in case you need a farm and ranch contract form, I have a blank form here http://bit.ly/1t3NQb4
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 22, 2015
You really need an attorney or Licensed Real Estate Agent. Might call a title company for a referral to an attorney that will do it for a reasonable fee.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
Congratulations on your sale...since you're not utilizing an agent, protect yourself and consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 3, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer