Home Selling in Ashland>Question Details

Boba, Home Seller in Mansfield, OH

Even an old lady like me with some many websites can sell your house WITHOUT any help,after all who know more about your home..the home owner does,and

Asked by Boba, Mansfield, OH Mon Oct 12, 2009

And even a 2 yr. old can walk around and say..this is the living room,and this is the bed.room etc.we found most agents are unethical and should go back and sell used cars AGAIN.my sister used flat fee mls and sold her house AFTER removing from so called real estate agent who lied and lied to her,so mls $250 or lazy agent with $24,000 DAH ...with the internet and flat fee mls..FSBO IS BEST WAY,and we had a real estate lawyer to do the paper work for ONLY $180 NOT 1000'S OR 6%

Answers

1
I am sorry but when you go flat fee MLS you are using an agent to list the property. You also have to pay a buyers agent if one brings a buyer.
The Multiple Listing Service is not an advertising medium but a place where there is an uncondional offer of compensation by a broker for a sucessful sale and closing on a property.
Web Reference: http://www.Find1Home.com