janebrot1, Home Seller in West Sacramento, CA

Estate sale property

Asked by janebrot1, West Sacramento, CA Thu Apr 11, 2013

My mother passed away recently and I will soon be looking to list and sell my parent's small home in West Sacramento. I haven't lived in the area in more than 20 years and my experience with real estate is limited. That said, I know the house is in need of maintenance, repairs, and updating ... it could use a significant amount of help. I'm looking for someone who specializes in or at least has experience with this type of situation.

Help the community by answering this question:



I just came across your question and wanted to see if you were able to get everything handled? If you still need help, let me know. I have both experience in the area as well as probate and or trusts sales.

You can contact me if you still need help.


Jaime Becker
Lyon Real Estate
Off: 916-484-3610
Cell: 916-715-7454
BRE# 01737783
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
Most agents today can handle the sale of property in need of repair and the required disclosures. The one thing you need to check on is rather the property needs to be sold through probate or not. If you need to sell it through probate, I would recommend getting an agent familiar with probate sales. Especially if the sale needs court approval.
Good luck,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer