Home Selling in Reunion>Question Details

Roseland, Both Buyer and Seller in Reunion, FL

Does it matter if you buy a single family home in reunion with no perment golf mebership, how would this effect this to sell at a furture date?

Asked by Roseland, Reunion, FL Fri Jun 10, 2011

Answers

4
Hi Roseland,

Clearly a property in Reunion with a golf membership is worth more than a house without one. That will be reflected in the price you pay now and the amount you can sell it for in the future. Frankly golf is the main purpose of Reunion, so even if you pick up a bargain property without a membership you might want to check out buying a membership.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 11, 2011
Hello Jimmy,

I am the person in charge of Real Estate in Reunion and would be glad to answer any questions you have about the community, if you still do.

Fabio
How much does a memebrship cost? What are the flavors? How do you know if listed properties have one?
Roseland,

I believe there are just as many potential buyers who focus on Reunion who do not want a golf membership than those who do. Reunion is s premier golf destination, true, but it's also on Disney's doorstep and at the southern focal point of the Orlando area highways. It's also a convenient place to live if one does business in both Orlando and Tampa.

A golf membership is most important if your home is to be used primarily as a rental property. Short term visitors want that option in a high-end rental. Another dimension to the full membership is a family thing. It provides access to the private water park too.

Roseland, make your choice quickly if you wish to buy. There are only 33 homes in inventory in Reunion. We started the year with 90! Stop by our model home Sunday if you want more information. I'll be there between noon and 6pm. The address is 420 Muirfield Loop, Reunion 34747

John Naglee
Landmark Custom Homes