Gary, Home Seller in Hollywood Hills, Los...

Does anyone work with interntaional clients?

Asked by Gary, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA Sat Oct 25, 2008

Does anyone work with interntaional clients? Id like to market to the European and Canadian investors in thiseconomy and market. How can I reach them?
thanks

Answers

3
Hi Gary-
LA Real Estate Group works with various types of international investors. Many of our buyers are from the UK and like to purchase in the Los Feliz and Hollywood Hills area of Los Angeles. We advertise in the UK, France, Dubai, and Canada for the time being. If you shoot us an email , we may be able to help you find a client for your property.
Hope this helps,
Good luck to you,
Lou

LA Real Estate Group
Lou Arakelian
Alex Golshan
info@myLARealEstateGroup.com
http://www.myLARealEstateGroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 25, 2008
I work with European investors and my associates work with Canadian and Asian investors. To be successful in marketing to foreigners you need to know that some countries are familiar with mortgages (Canada, UK...) and some countries are not (most of European countries). I have established some relationships with various lenders and mortgage professionals that can get a mortgage to foreign investors that do not have US social security and they do not have any credit history in US. But generally speaking they need to have a substantial downpayment in order to qualify for those mortgages. Another option for them might be "seller carry back".

Being European myself and being familiar with characteristics of different nations, I can tell you that marketing stragedy should be different as well. What works in US, might not work in Germany or Switzerland or Russia. Also, by marketing in English you are limiting yourself to a smaller target audience.

Please feel free to call me for a free, no obligation consultation, where I can give you more info for your specific info, regardless of your intention to either list your propery with an agent or market it yourself.

Igor Korosec
310-499-1305
Hi Gary,

The best way to grab the attention of international clientele is by marketing your home extensively via the web. Align yourself with a brokerage that has a heavy focus on their internet campaign. At my brokerage, we do everything we can to get our sellers' homes to populate at the top of the searches on heavy traffic sites like Trulia and Realtor.com. Furthermore, we put your property on more of the Top Ten real estate Internet sites than most firms, providing exposure to the unique visitors on the those sites. Lastly, we create virtual tours and e-commercials to ensure that the visitors at these sites click on your home for more information. For local and international buyers, these virtual tours and e-commercials give the prospects a real sense of what your home offers.

Gregory Masi
Gibson International
-------------------------------
310-488-4880
gregory@gregorymasi.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 26, 2008