Donny Opoku, Real Estate Pro in 90008

Does anyone know if homes under $200K are getting multiple offers?

Asked by Donny Opoku, 90008 Wed Jan 30, 2013

Answers

4
Homes in that price range would likely have a lot of interest (depending on the location of course!)
Yes they are. These homes maybe in areas with a gut of foreclosures and short sales. Many times they are older fixer upper homes. Investors tend to go into this price market fix the homes up and flip them at a higher price. That price range make it very competitive for buyers interested in owner occupance and with minimal amount down payments. Investors may have all cash.
In many cases lower priced homes are getting MORE multiple offers because there is a large group of buyers (including investors) looking in the lower price points.
Donny,

I imagine it depends on what neighborhood you are looking in. I can tell you that nearly every single family home in the San Fernando Valley is getting multiple offers - regardless of the price.

Angie