Home Selling in Goldsboro>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

Does anyone know how I can find the value of my mobile home.?

Asked by Voices Member, Thu Jun 19, 2008

1999 clayton mobile 3 br and 2 full baths

Answers

4
A local realtor can pull active and sold comps to establish a history and current competrition to help you properly price and position your home in your market. Most provide this service free of charge.
As the answers before stated it is not that simple. Are you just trying to sell the home and not any land? If so then the condition of the home is alot of what determines the price.
You need to speak with an agent in Goldsboro. I can refer you to one! I work in Greenville NC.

If you own the land, doublewide are selling between $60,000 to $120,000 depending on how much land goes with it and the condition.

Is it surewalled?
Depends on whether or not you own the property it sits on as well. If so, then a Realtor can run the comps for you just as if it were a home. Let me know if you need help finding a Realtor in your area - I'll be glad to have someone contact you.
Beth