Home Selling in Mount Laurel>Question Details

Joanneswilson, Home Buyer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Does anyone know anything about reselling a manufactured home in Tricia Meadows? Wondering how difficult ?

Asked by Joanneswilson, Mount Laurel, NJ Sat Feb 9, 2013

Answers

4
Hello. I am interested in Owner Financing and would like to know if there are any agents out there that could assist me. We live in Toms River NJ. My husband can use his VA and we are able to get his COE. He also told me about Tricia Meadows. I am looking for a 3 bedroom either 1.5/2 bathroom. And a fenced in yard. We are considering all Owner Financing homes. Our credit does not qualify us for a tradional mortgage we tried and I am tired of renting. My email is Jennifer74nj@aol.com. If anyone could assist we would like to do this as fast as possiable. If you email me I will provide our phone number. Thanks, Jennifer
Tricia Meadows is a very desirable community in this economy. It has been my experience that property in that price range sells quickly, manufactured or not. Tricia Meadows is a great place to live, places have been maintained well the neighborhood shows well. I would be happy to help you with this.
Joanne,

Tricia Meadows would be listed for sale almost like any other home. There are just a few differences. The financing for the buyer may be different because it is considered a mobile home and the "closing" is more a transfer of title like you do when you purchase a vehicle.

In Tricia Meadows I believe the owner of the complex, Davis Enterprises, requires some review of the potential buyer before agreeing to allow the transfer of the mobile home.

It's a nice community offering a community pool and recreation area. The homes are very affordable compared to most areas in Mt. Laurel and of course the schools are outstanding.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Barbara Smith
SFR, GRI, ABR
Weichert Realtors
Direct Cell: 609-980-7593
email: BarbSmith321@gmail.com
Voted "5 Star Professional" Top Realtor Mt. Laurel
Philadelphia Magazine Sept. 2012
I have sold many manufactured homes and would be happy to assist. Pls call me to discuss or email me to set up an appt.