Home Selling in 80111>Question Details

Amber Pleiss, Real Estate Pro in Greenwood Village, CO

Does anyone know a company that provides tenants for Sellers on unoccupied properties until it sells and closes.?

Asked by Amber Pleiss, Greenwood Village, CO Mon Jul 15, 2013

When a Seller has already moved to another residence, there use to be companies that would have tenants lease their property for low lease rates and show the property while on the market with the agreement to move when it closes.

Help the community by answering this question:


Some real estate management companies might offer that service.

I know the service is still popular. One of my son's friends has done that--he ends up in really nice places and lives there for nothing. His responsibilities, as you note, are to keep the place in good condition so it can be shown at any time...and to move on when the house sells.

Hope that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer