Home Selling in San Jose>Question Details

pam, Home Seller in 95148

Does VA loan take long time to close? If so, how long does it take?

Asked by pam, 95148 Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

8
A VA loan can close in anywhere from 3-8 weeks depending on your lender. At iServe Residential Lending we can close a loan in just 3 weeks! If you would like a loan with quick turn times feel free to contact me through the information on my profile page!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Pam,

VA loans are generally simple - and take a pro to navigate correct documentation.

You can find the process dependent on the lender, and their background and knowledge.

A reasonable time is 30 days, and it is likely that it can be a more efficient process if you are prepared and ready.

We are happy to assist you and produce a clean and quick transaction.

Eric Olfred Nelson, III
Sr. Mortgage Planner
408-268-2442
CA Bureau of Real Estate # 01258488
NMLS # 120412
Precisely how the item performs Our 7 Period Business logo Practice.
I just closed one in three weeks. We are a VA direct lender.
It can be done with organization and focus.
It can take a lot time - I've seen up to 60 days...no one can precict these things....
Pam:

The 30-45 days is for loans where there are no repair issues that are noticed by the appraiser and then need to be addressed within the sale. You may also want to use a CalVet loan to increase the total you can borrow and to take advantage of their good fire insurance rates and life insurance that pays the mortgage for you in event of death or disability.

I can originate such a loan for you.

Mitchell Pearce
408-639-0211
mitchell@handsonrealtor.com
Most take 45 days some 60 days, depending on the situation and how quick you get the information requested to the bank and how soon the appraisal is done and the underwriter can get to the file. Whatever lender you decide to use can give you a general time frame for your area.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Not long at all. We can get you started tomorrow. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer