Tea4tw0, Home Seller in 77573

Do you list FSBO?

Asked by Tea4tw0, 77573 Mon Mar 19, 2012

Answers

4
It is hard to list a FISBO. Every time I list one it isn't a FISBO anymore!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Absolutely! My husband and I work together, and he tends to work with sellers more. And I like to bring the buyers. He is very good at suggesting the right price for your home, that will get it sold in a timely manner. We would love the opportunity to speak to you. Give us a call at 713-857-2715 (Patrick), or 832-221-5575 (Melissa). CENTURY 21 has one of the widest networks availabale to get you home sold!
To answer the question.....Trulia doesn't list FSBO properties. Other sites like Zillow will list a FSBO property @ no cost. If you use Postlets.com, your FSBO listing (I think) will land on Trulia as well as other sites.
Most agents will be happy to assit you in selling your home. But we will ask you to let us list exclusively. I know that it can be hard for sellers because you do have to pay a fee for the listing agent and the selling agent. But with this ever changing market an agent is very important. Besides the contracts there are home inspections and termite moisture reports........ So it is important to understand the contracts so that you are clear as to what your responsibilities are as a seller; We are there for your best interest. It is our job to help you sell your home for TOP DOLLAR and QUICKLY.

It is a buyers markety today and it is important you find someone to help you so you can the most out of your home.

Make sure it is an agent that knows about all of the types of financing and technology that is available today these must today,