Tony Anderson, Real Estate Pro in Littleton, CO

Do you know the best way to sell your home quickly and get competing offers?

Asked by Tony Anderson, Littleton, CO Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

6
Yes. Hire an experienced Realtor who understands the market and how to appropriately price a home to sell ... in this market, depending on area and your home's condition, homes are selling for top dollar in a matter of days. The best chance you have to sell quickly and for the HIGHEST POSSIBLE SALES PRICE happens in the first 30 days. I offer my sellers a "90 Day Sale Guarantee" saying if your home isn't sold in 90 days or less, my full listing side commission is $500. By the way, I've never had a house stay on the market more than 90 days!!

Julie Montgomery, RE/MAX Masters, Inc., 303-906-3150, http://www.jmontgomery.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 16, 2012
Detach yourself emotionally, and find the right price to list at. Price will make all the difference in the world.
With the market so short on inventory a house will sell itself. Now if you want top dollar; sold fast; and a bidding war cheap selling is not the answer like some have posted. The law of supply and demand will drive the price. Once your realtor has found the fair market price you have a to make a decision. "Do I want to price it below market in hopes for a bidding war or do I price it above market looking for the top dollar and willing to wait for a longer turn time." Me I will never go below market in hopes of a bidding war. I feel that is the fastest way to leave your hard earned money to the buyer and not you. It is always easier to go down in price but you can never go up once negotiations start. I will alway recommend market value or just a little above.
To achieve the top dollar and the chance of a bidding war this is simple. Stage your house like it's going in a magazine is the key. Staging your house is a long conversation about your marketing budget and your willingness to change your home into a house for sale.
If you want to have this conversation email or call me
Michael Summers
720.436.4503
michael.summers@kw.com
Keller Williams
Downtown llc
Price it properly. Get an agent who understands the neighborhood and is able to do a comprehensive CMA. You will need help with staging and landscaping.

We can help. Call us for more information.

Sue Priest
303-548-0643
Yes, I do. You just need to price the home well below the actual value, like the banks do on foreclosed homes.
Yes, I do know how to do that.