Joann Deneen, Home Seller in 78161 Pitcher Lane

Do you know how to sell a home with a surviving spouse of a medicaid resident of a nursing home?

Asked by Joann Deneen, 78161 Pitcher Lane Sat Feb 28, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Joann

Sorry to hear about your present situation going on in your life. My grandma is presently in a nursing home and its hard on us family members. I have handle these situations before, and Dana is right, you would need a power of attorney. I have access to the necessary forms and if you do need help in selling the home, we have a notary in our office and she will travel. Please let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
The unincapacitated spouse could get a power of attorney. Signatures would have to be notarized and in some states 2 witnesses are required.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer