erussell113, Home Seller in Little Egg Harbor To...

Do you have to raise your house if you want to sell it in LEH TWP?

Asked by erussell113, Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ Fri Apr 26, 2013

Answers

4
No you do not, but that said it will affect the price you could get for the home.

The height will affect the cost of flood insurance, impacting what the buyer's costs to own are, thus making a buyer less willing to pay the same as a property that has been raised.

If you'd like to discuss please feel free to contact me.

Curtis Lee
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
Office: 609-597-6464
http://www.MurphyLeeTeam.com
Answering this question can be tricky.
You can sell the home without raising, depending on different circumstances what the buyer would have to do with/to the property would be different.
Best bet would be for us to come see your property and get the entire story and advise you from there.

Curtis Lee
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
Cell 609-709-2866
Office 609-597-6464
which is the best company to contact about having my o c n j 2 story house raised?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
There are several companies I can recommend. There will be some changes in FEMA requirements and according to the Governor we have have the new guidelines within the next few weeks.

Please contact me at 609-384-6121 for more info, and/or sign up for periodic updates.
Flag Sat May 18, 2013
Is your home 51% destroyed? If the Township has made that determination, it will have to be raised it does is not meet the new base flood levels.

If you want the real information contact me, because the Township is going day by day. Though me head is spinning, I'm keeping up